Thoughts and tutorials on programming
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
how to convert you putty key to linux
So...you use putty agent to login to your linux box, and now you wish you could use the same key within linux? Not a problem. right click on the private key, choose edit, then choose "export" save the file somewhere (anywhere), then eventually copy it over to your ~/.ssh/identity file [may need to change permissions on said file so that it's not readable by anyone]. Voila.
- ruby err
- ruby-debug ctrl-c
- .bashrc doesn't work
- how to install rmagick to a custom directory (gem)...
- how to convert you putty key to linux
- more install errs
- installing rubygems as non root
- parameters in django templates
- how to host static files in a django app for devel...
- Django static files, using fcgi
- django strange error
- D&C thought
- ▼ June (12)